Re: Magic game

I'll agree to disagree, however if I can't be up to your oratory and
debating level please excuse me if you don't understand where I'm coming
from concerning the Celtics. Crafting an opinion to suit all isn't one of
my forte's. I just say it like I see it. Like O'Reilly says, I had the last
word.

Dan