Re: Magic game

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>You must feel better after that. It's like taking a cathartic. Thanks for
>the odorless critique of those that don't agree with your positions.

Though you were, in all likelihood, being sarcastic, let me take you
seriously for a second.  You're very welcome.  Lest someone take away
the wrong point from my post, however, let me make it perfectly
clear: it's not about disagreeing or agreeing with someone's
opinions, it's about how well a person articulates his or her
opinions.  The vast majority of listfolk do an outstanding job of
presenting a well-crafted opinion.  I respect that very much, even if
I disagree with their viewpoint.  What I don't respect is the lazy
argument presented as gospel.

You may certainly have the last word if you care to respond to this.

Bill