Re: 12 men

>From: "Gene Kirkpatrick" <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>
>
>Three point guards, then Pierce, Stith, Carr at #2;  E. Williams and
>A. Griffin at #3; (that's 8) plus Walker, VP, Blount and Battie.
>That's the twelve I see.  It's not McCarty or Moiso, it's both that
>end up pining.

This is an interesting question this year.  The bench actually has a
bunch of decent roleplayers.  I like your twelve, but I think
Pitino's going to go with McCarty more than you think (ay, carumba).
Well, Wallah is most effective in the press, though that may not be
saying much.  Anyway, I think he makes it into the twelve.  Moiso,
too.  Can't bring a guy along, even slowly, if he's got the
pseudo-injury.  For some reason, I think Pitino will sit Herren,
though I don't think that's a very good idea.

I think Pitino will sit: Herren and Blount.

I'd sit: McCarty and Moiso or Battie (right now it's be the latter)
or maybe Carr, but that would negate the "offense off the bench"
spark that Carr could be.

Regards,

Bill