Re: Magic game

>From: Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
>
>     I don't know if there is a growing level of annoyance on this list with
>critics of the system like me, Kestus, Forant and so on. There probably is.
>Negativity sucks.

Let's compare, shall we?  (Actually, it's more like a Sesame
Street-style "Which one of these things doesn't belong?")

Joe: Well-reasoned, well-articulated posts that I don't always agree
with.  Almost always provides good, interesting, relevant evidence
for his opinions, especially statistics.  Apparently takes losing
hard but delights in a victory.  Also apparently losing patience with
Pitinoball and associated attitudes.

Kestas: Well-reasoned, well-articulated arguments that I don't always
agree with.  Knowledge of conditioning and anatomy well, well beyond
my own.  Very critical of certain aspects of the team or players, but
always with solid evidence.

Forant: "... if you don't know where the statements come from, use
your imagination" and "... you could miss a Celtic game and still get
the bad
news right because the team is consistently awful."  Nuff said.

I'm not the only one who sees the obvious here, am I?

A listmember would like to be negative?  Hey, feel free.  Want to be
critical?  More power to you.  Want to just make stuff up, throw out
blanket statements with no real basis or just continually spout how
the team sucks, sucks, sucks, the coach sucks, the players suck, Ol'
McDonald had a farm, and he sucked (with a suck-suck here, and a ...)
-- well, I guess people are going to become annoyed.  Imagine all the
people... .

Regards,

Bill