Re: Magic game

Hey guy's I don't need cheerleaders or love. I'll do just fine.

Dan

At 12:11 PM 10/25/00 EDT, you wrote:

--- You wrote:
I don't know if there is a growing level of annoyance on this list with
critics of the system like me, Kestus, Forant and so on. There probably is.
Negativity sucks.
--- end of quote ---

I'd prefer not to be lumped with Dan Forant (I assume you're referring to me, even though my name is misspelled). I may not be the most positive of people, but I did predict 47 wins last year. I do go negative on people whom I perceive as interfering with the success of the Boston Celtics - be they Pitino, Kenny, Toine, or Wallah - but in general I want the team to do well. Unless, that is, it's clear that the season is lost and losing a few more games might spur some positive changes (getting rid of the coach, revamping the team). But this year I'm anticipating our best season under Pitino (which, granted, is not saying much) for the reasons I've stated in my earlier posts.
Kestas

<<<<