Re: Magic game

Dan, I was just pointing out that you completely made up some bogus
statement about the game with no justification, and evidently without even
watching it, just to dump on the team. You haven't said anything to refute
that. Personally, I find it irritating and pathetic that you feel the need
to make stuff up just to be negative. I phrased it the way I did, about not
knowing where the statement came from, to give you the benefit of the
doubt, and a chance to explain yourself. Don't know why I bothered.

Alex