Re: Magic game

At 06:49 PM 10/24/00 -0400, Dan Forant wrote:
>Alex, you can't be taking the Orlando game seriously.

In fact, I don't take the preseason games seriously. That doesn't mean that
you can randomly make up stuff to dump on the team. Can you justify the
following statement you made?

>>>The reason we may have looked good at times if because the Magic aren't
>>>interested in defensive skills in pre season. WE ARE. At least we think we
>>>are.

How do you know that we're interested in defense yet the Magic aren't? I
just have no idea where statements like this come from. You're trying to
say that any positive comments people had are nullified because the Magic
supposedly don't care. Well, where did you get that idea? Or did you just
make it up?

Alex