one more thing (non-Celtic)...

Had this kicking around in my head since the Bulls game... It's amazing, but
the Bulls actually are going to have to waive a decent player or two.
Someone on the list mentioned Corey Benjamin, and I think he has a future.
The real story is at point guard, where they have Jamal Crawford (he has
that Chauncey Billups look, but he's a high pick, so he's safe), Bryce Drew
(safe, because he's the only veteran), Khalid El-Amin and A.J. Guyton. Now,
I'm not saying any of these guys are future all-stars, but Drew, El-Amin and
Guyton all showed me something in the game against the Celts. El-Amin has
the purest point guard instincts of the bunch, but Guyton showed that he'll
be able to get his shot off (and make it) at this level. Guyton looks like
he could develop into a nice role player. Kind of a mix of Vinnie Johnson
and Steve Kerr. But the Bulls can't keep all of them. Can they?

Anyway, I know it's not Celtic-related, but I thought it was interesting.

Mark

P.S. I thought Marcus Fizer looked lousy. He's not a small forward and never
will be. As long as Brand is there, Fizer is out of luck. That
Crawford-Fizer draft for the Bulls is looking a lot like that Billups-Mercer
draft for the Celts.