Re: It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)

I agree on the second quarter substitution. He was maddening. It was like
Pitino wanted to give up the lead. You would think he would put someone in
the lineup who could score or create--Anderson, Herron, Pierce or Walker. I
know he wanted to play everyone but not at the same time...Kenny did help
with his shooting. However, his style had its affects late in the game. The
Celts had a relapse of last year in which the second unit gave up a big lead
(because of stupid Pitino substitution) and a frozen offense late in the
game. Live by the outside shot, die by the outside shot. Walker was heaving 3
after 3. Sure it was working for a while but will it work at crunch time?
Because they hadn't developed an inside game with Walker, VP or any 2 man
game, at the end of the game they ended up all spread out at the three point
line attempting to individually trying to break their  man done or chucking
up a three. It also doesn't help to have Kenny taking 15 seconds pounding the
ball into the ground before he starts the offense. This "win" was as good as
a loss...Lossing Herron really hurts. He might have been the player that
could have put this team together...Blount continues to show that he is as
good as VP and better than Battie at the center spot. He reminds me of a
young Robert Parrish...Moiso is still lost...Pierce had a nice middle range
jumper going but still can't hit the open three and missed half of his free
throws....

DJessen33