No Subject

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

>With this season a flop before it starts, [...]

Man, I'm glad I came across this gem.  Saves me the trouble of
actually _watching_ the games to find out how many times the team
will win and lose.  This is much more efficient.  I can just check my
email to find out the season's over before it even starts.  Thanks,
Forant!  What would the list do without your (incredibly accurate)
prognostications?

Bill

--
wm. l. bird