Wright for Anderson??

With the rumors that Kenny could be sent for Lo Wright, I went to realgm.com
and worked some players out we could get Wright and Jackson for Anderson.
Also Wright and Crawford for Anderson, that others on the list have mentione.
They all work.I think a center dou of Wright and Vitaly wouldn't be bad with
Blount in the backround.  I think we should deffinitely do it. And then find
another PG to back up Brown and Herren. Maybe trade Carr and Battie for PG or
something, picks? But it might be time for us to get rid of Kenny.

Tony