Re: Potential Vitaly trade? (long)

From: Shailendra Mishra <shailendra_mishra@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

Do You Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf!  It's FREE.

Who is playing center now?  NOBODY!!  That is our weakest of many week spots.  Potastenko makes Joe Klein look line an allstar!  Get rid of Stenko at any cost just to remove that contract.  I have never been a big fan of Wahad but he fits in with this system better than Denver so maybe he will be a little better.  Clark is thin, but he does have talent.  No way we lose on this.  Stenko is/will always be one of the worst trades in Celts history especially if A. Miller turns out to be as good as I think.  Troy