Re: HOORAY, finally someone with real basketball knowledge.

Let me ask you guys this one question.  If the Celts
don't make the playoffs this season (hypothetically,
I'm not making any predictions here) will you guys
still be devoted to Walker next summer?  That will
make it 5 years with Walker that the C's have not made
the dance if they fail this season.  Who will you turn
on then you bandwagon hoppers?  Kenny?  He wasn't with
the C's as long as Walker.  McCarty? He doesn't play
enough. It's certainly won't be Pierce who is the true
all star of the team.  Let's face it, if the C's don't
make the playoffs this season, you guys will look real
dumb just like you have been the last 4 years.  Walker
and Pitino are the only mainstays since ML Carr
stopped coaching.  Even though both deserve blame in
this 5 year fiasco, I think Pitino is a more polished
coach than Walker is as a star player.  So go on
worshipping false idols like Antoine Walker because he
will only let you down yet again with his plethora of
turnovers and poor shot selection.  You guys are
running out of people to blame and you can only excuse
Walker's inabilities for so long.