Re: HOORAY, finally someone with real basketball knowledge.

WTF????

My point, which can be summarized briefly, is as follows:

You, Ryan, think Walker sucks.
You, Ryan, said that we should trade Walker.
You, Ryan, said we could have traded him to Indy.

Therefore

If Walker sucks, why did Larry want him so bad?  And, if Larry is the fine
judge of talent as you purport, yet wants Walker on his team, why would you
want Larry in ANY executive capacity?  He obviously feels just the opposite
of you as it relates to Toine's talent or else he wouldn't have wanted to
trade for him, right?

Does anyone else out there understand what I am saying?

Cecil