Re: HOORAY, finally someone with real basketball knowledge.

Are you on crack W?  We almost had Croshere and Best
for Walker.  I guess those guys are a bunch of idiots
then.  Also there are alot of people out there who
don't live in Boston who are deceived by Walker's
bloated numbers since they don't see him play alot
(TITAN I THINK YOUR ONE OF THEM).  Some foolish team
will pick him up for sure.

G'DAY MATE.