celts rotation

After watching two games, I gotthinking about who will make the team.
Granted, we have not seen Stith and Herren, Brwon and Pierce. But lets
pretend...here is the rotation i would like to see based on performance thus
far and without seeing the other four. Thoughts?

Starters   Back ups
C Pot      Moiso  Blount
PF Walker  Moiso  Battie
SF Williams  Griffin Stith
SG Pierce   Stith  Herren
PG Anderson Brown Herren

That would mean Chris carr is out the door. he is horrible on d. As for
Mccarty, let him go back to the studio. I would let rodney Elliot hang around
on the injured reserve thougj. As for eric williams, he looks like he is back
to doing what he was doing before his injury in Denver. Going to the hoop
strong. I think the leg injury is finally behind him, and physically he looks
like he is in great shape. I was saying to a friend of mine the other night,
either there is something wrong with my tv or EW is thinner. So with that, i
leave you to flame me. But i think once the other four come to the team, we
will see a vastly different team. But plase, no Chris Carr...my 91 year old
grandfather could guard better than him.

Derek