My take of the first two games

With the play of Moiso, I have renewed hope for the Celtics. You see, Pitino
looks at him as a small forward and will play him with Walker. Moiso brings
alot of shotblocking and rebounding with a little bit of offense to the game.
We can say he is playing the 3 spot but really it is Walker that is playing
the 3 since Moiso is giving the output of a 4. This is something I have been
begging for years--to put Walker at the 3 spot. Did you see how we came back
in the second quarter when he had a lineup of Moiso, Walker and VP in there?

Here is my lineup for the start of the season:

Anderson  Brown  Herron
Pierce      Stith     Carr
Walker   Williams
Moiso    Battie
VP        Blount

IJ  = Griffen, McCarty

Other comments:

Anderson looks really out of shape. He continues to only look for his own
shot... Griffen also looks really slow... Carr looks terrible and out of
shape.... Battie hasn't improved at all. I would play Blount instead of
him...McCarty is as bad as he ever was...VP looks totally buffed and would be
a great addition to the Heat or the Blazers. Unfortunately, the Celts don't
know how to use him offensively....So far, Walker has been passing and his
outside jumper may have improved... I am anxious to see my starting 5
together or Brown playing instead of Anderson...

DJessen33