"Unleash the Poodle!"

    Not a bad game (on paper) from Jerome Moiso! We're talking 9 points,
8 boards and 4 blocks in 24 minutes, with six trips to the line and no
turnovers.

    I'd like to read some reviews from list-members who watched the
game. Was he playing against scrubs? Who did he guard?

    If Paul Pierce's motto this season is "unleash the dragon", then
Celtics rookie forward Jerome Moiso also needs a good motto too. Can
someone out there come up with something a little better than "unleash
the poodle"?

---