Trivia questions

To all you trivia buffs out there who have played my weekly games, the
concept is changing!

I am introducing sports quizzes where you get 10 random multiple choice
questions.  Click on the correct answers, then submit them.  If you get 10
out of 10 you get to add your name to the honor roll of that team's quiz you
play.

Each time you reload or go back to the quiz page, you get 10 new questions.

The first team quiz released is the Red Sox at:
http://www.bossports.com/redsox/soxquiz.html

This will eliminate weekly questions, you can play this anytime you like.
New questions will be added to each sport's library as we go along.

I will eventually do all four sports over the next month or so.  Stay tuned!

Bob George

http://www.bossports.com
http://patriots.rivals.com