EXACTLY!

The following exerpt from Hironaka's post is exactly why I keep saying Pitino is not a good coach.  It's fundamental for the players to learn their team mates' moves and be where they should be on the floor.  I only saw a few minutes of the game last night, because of the baseball playoffs and the debate - but from what I saw, our high school team would have played better.

If the players don't know the go-to moves of their teammates, you will never
see a crisp, efficient, enjoyable-for-fans-to-watch offense. Meanwhile other
teams do actually get better at teamwork as a season progresses, as well as
executing plays in the final three minutes of a game. That's another reason why opponents deliver whup ass on the Celtics particularly later into each season, while we fade out of the playoff picture despite our best efforts the past three Springs.

Dorine