Game re-cap.

    It was a long night. "Déjà vu, all over again," as the prophet wrote "on
the subway wall."
    Kenny got three very quick fouls and the game was over. While Anderson
was in, we were hanging with them, but Carr could not cover Ray Allen and he
went wild. Once Kenny sat after about 10 minutes, the just had their way.
    Blount showed some ability. He's strong, active and has good timing on
blocks and with the ball. A very adequate back up center, who could wind up
playing a lot of minutes later in the season.
    Vitaly got 10 rebounds, but has no offense unless Kenny or Antoine are
looking for him and they didn't play enough minutes with any kind of first
unit.
    Eric Williams was the only consistent performer. It will be hard to keep
him out of the starting lineup.
    Griffen looked more like the "after," than the "before." Hopefully, he's
just not in shape after missing a week of camp.
    Battie was a presence, but did not overwhelm.
    Walter was Walter, but showed why he is valuable by finishing a few nice
hustle plays, when the game went "helter skelter."
     Walker did not go near the boards and I am not sure he can play power
forward any more and I don't think he can play the three, because he can't or
wont run. Can you say Pillsbury Doughboy™? Antoine was effective early,
playing outside and getting the ball in to Williams and Vitaly.
    Chris Car did not shoot well or distinguish himself in any way.
    Neither Elliot nor Michael Jordan can play in the NBA, but Roberto
Bergerson can, unfortunately, he is now with Milwaukee.
    After a while the game really degenerated. We lost all confidence.
Milwaukee hit every outside shot, we missed all of ours.
    JB