Re: First Ex. Game Thoughts

Forant scribbled:

>Hope you guy's aren't building up false hopes. Let's get realistic, their
>going to suck. [...]   Even in exhibition,
>lose by 36...

False hopes?  Oh, you mean from all the glowing reviews of the first
exhibition game?  Only you could think that a post saying things like
the team played lousy, there were only a few bright spots, the press
gave up a lot of easy layups, and the like, is an example of giving
"false hope."  I guess when you're so down on the team, even comments
on a big stinker of a game look like uncontrolled praise.  I don't
think anyone is being as unrealistic as you are.

Try to remember that the team didn't even try to win the game.  Guys
like Jordan and Elliot were getting substantial playing time at the
expense of other guys who'll get a lot more when the team decides to
try to win games/enters the regular season.  Maybe the team will
suck, but I'm certainly not going to take _your_ word for it.

Bill