Re: Cofman: Moiso Having Difficulty

We will all have an opinion on Moiso, before he plays his first game and
after. However, most honest people won't be able to tell who is better
between Alexander and Moiso for a couple years. I listened to people in
Dallas lament the picking of Nowiski over Pierce after the draft and
throughout the rookie season. Last year, they were either even or I would
give Nowiski the edge (long term). Now, Dallas thinks they got the better
player. Alexander will likely also look better early because the game doesn't
change that much for shooting guards between the college and NBA game. It
takes years for big boys to mature and step up. Moiso will also need time..

DJessen33