Kurphew! God bless you.

The Good News:  Knowing that his team is awful on the road
> and with a tendency to party the night before games, Pitino
> has instituted a 1:00 A.M.  curfew for back-to-back games.
>
> The Bad News: Like most of Il Duce's moves, this one has
> very little substance to it. As Peter May points out in the
> Boston Globe, only 17 nights this season meet the curfew
> criteria, and in most cases, the Celtics won't be in their
> hotel rooms by 1:00 A.M. any ways.
Way of Ray
            ******************
    Not a big point here, but by passing on, typical Peter May one-sidedness,
think you have missed the main point. The Celtics were partying too much, on
the road and at home. Pitino called it to their attention by imposing a curfew
and the players embraced it in the spirit of improving their won lost record.
    I am sure they didn't stop to count how many nights they would have to
stay
in. That smacks of May writing his usual "stay at home" column."
    For that matter, who is to say, that on those travel nights, when they
arrive
after one AM, they didn't then go out on the town?
JB