this is some of the best news I've heard.....

 From the Globe:
Walker's shot looks different - and much more sound mechanically.
                  ``I think he's worked real hard on his shooting this
summer,'' Pitino
                  said. ``He's spent a lot of time working on it. I think
his balance is
                  good.
                  ``He has a tendency to fall one way or the other. When
his balance
                  is good, he follows through well and shoots well.''

Finally something good about 'Toine's work in the summer.  I wonder who he
worked with?

Both his shooting percentage, and his FT percentage, can go up dramatically
is he will quit falling away on his shots.
J. Mark Estepp
Chair, Department of Technology
Appalachian State University
esteppjm@appstate.edu