Re: Russell in Camp

Russell's in camp. Is it just for a photo shoot or is he really going to
help these lost wandering big men we have. Seems to me he's been at camps
for awhile and I don't see much progress. Is he another failed coach like
Cousy? Bring in Bobby Knight and let him kick some ass, and you'll see
results. By the book Pitino ain't workin. I understand we have a curfew
1:00 am for away games. Seems like we get into trouble when we're home.
So whose the Nanny?

If this team doesn't jump out to a 15-10 start, and catch other teams cold,
it's Lotto time again. Wasn't that supposed to be last years plan? Somebody
forgot to tell KA.

Dan