Re: Battie

In a message dated 10/04/2000 1:18:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jim_Meninno@hotmail.com writes:

>  He could make a positive impact, but so could Moiso and so could
>  Blount at that postition.  The real key is Antoine Walker, and you don't
>  really know what you're going to get from him, do you?

>Last year virtually no one delivered.  Pierce had a weak sophomore season;
>Walker was his usual inconsisten self; Anderson had his nights; Griffin had a
>fine half season; VP did OK.  We need for SOMEONE to have a good year all
>year long.  If Battie can do it, I bet others would step up.
   >Am I optimistic?  Well, I bet my pick will be higher than Dan's.

A question for the MD's and conditioning folks out there.  The picture I saw
of Walker in the paper showed him far from "cut" physically.  Like a Malone,
Carter etc...  Now Bird nor McHale would be defined as "cut" either so this
is not an attack on Walker. (Unlike other times ;) )

So the question is: Does Walker's outward appearence reflect his particular
body style or does it reflect his physical conditioning?

<Jim