Re: Dontae invited to camp!!!

kevin from singapore wrote:

> Wizards Invite Three to Camp The Washington Wizards invited free agent guards Brandon Titus, Milt Palacio and forward Dontae Jones to camp.

    Dontae' is one former Celtic that might have even odds to live if he showed up wearing jeans at the next Made Men All Nite Pool Hall Bash.
Wasn't he involved last year in some sort of bizzare shooting incident, with him doing all the shooting? I don't remember the details.
Apparently Dontae' was the dominant CBA player last year in several categories...maybe he's finally added more to his game than (what I recall
was) a hot shooting stroke from three point range. I guess he's probably around the same age as Waltah or Adrian. He could be a find for MJ
and the Wiz...or not.

    Of all the former Celts journeymen who got doghoused in the past three seasons, I most liked Dontae and that tall pointguard with the nice
jumpshot (Damon Jones was it?). Anyway thanks for the news, Kevin.

-------