Prediction

Last year I was down on Pitino, but for some reason I feel he'll
show why he is considered a top coach. For this reason & the
following, I'm predicting 50 wins. Here are the other reasons:

-Walker and Pierce both blossom into the all-stars that they are
supposed to be

-Jerome Moiso will be considered the steal of the draft, just as
Pierce was 2 years ago

-Tony Battie becomes consistent and steps into the starting lineup

-Adrian will have more experience & a well rested body

-Solid second unit, with the likes of Brown, Carr, Williams, Herren,
Adrian and Stith

-Continued development of Potapenko

-Weaker Eastern Conference