Re: Enfield gone

From: "Dan Forant"

. Celts are a 2-3 year
> project again. This could change, just don't count on it.
>
> Dan

I have stayed absent from all the previous goop about Mr. Forant.  But gee
willikers Dan, what the hell is the purpose of the above post?  Anything
could change!  I mean don't we all know that much?  Can't you give anybody
on this list a little bit of credit for having even the least little bit of
basketball sense even though they don't agree with you very much?

I am not trying to start a flame war here or anything, but really!  Maybe
Enfield got a better job offer.

Cecil