Re: Herren trade

In message <CFA6739DD532764AA51E7459970BF0E204C349@ns-bco-mse3.im.battelle.org

, "Berry, Mark S" said:
> No source, really. Just the impression I got over the years. I didn't say
> Issel didn't like Stith--I haven't heard of anyone who doesn't like the
> guy--just that he had fallen out of the rotation (maybe due to legitimate
> injuries), and spent some phantom time on the IR the last couple of years
> because of a numbers cruch. I don't know if he's the player he used to be or
> not, but I don't think his lack of playing time in Denver was entirely due
> to injuries.

Whatever you say...I have been reading the Denver Post ever since Stith
arrived, and have never heard anything like this.  From all accounts here,
his playing time has dropped because he never really recovered from his
injuries.  As much as I like Stith, I do not think he will have much impact
in Boston.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@falcon.stortek.com