Re: Herren trade

No source, really. Just the impression I got over the years. I didn't say
Issel didn't like Stith--I haven't heard of anyone who doesn't like the
guy--just that he had fallen out of the rotation (maybe due to legitimate
injuries), and spent some phantom time on the IR the last couple of years
because of a numbers cruch. I don't know if he's the player he used to be or
not, but I don't think his lack of playing time in Denver was entirely due
to injuries.

Mark