Re: Stith

In message <s9d9d5ef.040@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>, "Gene Kirkpatrick" said:
> I remember Stith (from U. VA. eh?) as a decent big guard.  Has had
> some good games vs. the celtics.  Has he been injured or is he just
> old; otherwise, he brings a pretty decent all around game.

Stith has been injured a lot in the past four years or so.  He has never been
a great outside shooter, but was a great defender and rebounder for his
position.  I do not really follow the Nuggets, but he has a great rep as a
team player and leader.

I cannot remember his specific injuries, but I seem to recall it had
something to do with his feet...stress fractures or torn soft tissue, I
think.  This has cost him a lot of his quickness and jumping ability.  I
doubt he will ever again be as good as he was.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@falcon.stortek.com