Re: web reading

Has anyone spoken up about keeping tabs of all the season tips??

If not I could do it - no dramas there - so long as theres two or three people
(aside of sending the tips to the list) willing to keep the totals when I send
it to them prior to the start of the season - I'm changing computers and
probably would forget to save it onto a floppy text file.

If there is someone, who is it? I'd like to submit my tip and sorry for stepping
on ur feet :-)

Warwick