web reading

Here's the address:

http://igloo.igtc.com/archives/celtics/current/

I can't believe how apathetic everyone seems about the season, with training
camp starting tomorrow. I guess it's Red Sox hangover and continued interest
in the Patriots. Oh well, I'm excited. My Reds have been out  of it for
months, and I'm a Bengals fan, so...

If Herren is here sometime around Oct. 15, he'll have plenty of time to get
ready. Remember, he's going to be a third-stringer at the beginning.

Anyway, can't wait to see Moiso and Blount in action. Hoping for big things
from Battie. Still skeptical because so much hope hinge on Toine, and I have
absolutely no faith in him at this point.

Mark