Re: Interesting notes from Mitch Lawrence

> Let's put it this way, I think our guys are not that far off of those
>three.  Yes, Eddie Jones is a very good defensive player, who Pierce
>would do well to emulate, but the real difference in that team is Mourning.
>Not the secondary players.  And not the coach, either.  We obviously agree
>here.  So, what do you do?  The Celtics need a superstar!  What a
>revelation.

What about better defense?  Certainly Mourning would help, but I am doubtful
that a single player can turn the Celtics, one of the worst defensively,
into one of the better or best.

I think everyone agrees that the Celtics defense stinks, although I think
it will be better this season than last.

Francis