1st road win

Well, we got our first road win, but it must not have been impressive.
The Cavs scored only 4 points in the second quarter.  Man.  And we
thought we had problems.  Well, it is still a road win and something we
needed.

In the midst of everything else, it looks like we are .500 and in the
6th or 7th playoff spot.  Maybe these guys will get hungry.

Randy Brown played tonight and Doug Overton did not.  Brown had only 2
points, but he did have 5 assists and 3 rebounds.  Overton's right ankle
is sprained.

It is a win; I'll take it.

--
R. Bentz Kirby