Cavs game

Key to the game was a significant amount of ball reversals on offense, making
a lot of threes and Randy Brown shutting down and frustrating Andre Miller.
Is it really that simple? For some teams it is. The only thing that Cleveland
has is Miller and Z. V plays Z well and Brown did his thing on Miller. This
won't always work because other teams have different strengths and
weaknesses. We also have to continue to make our threes in which we are
second in the league on....Wouldn't it be funny if the C's did well this year
now that Pitino is getting a college job lined up?....Herren looks terrible
unsure of himself starting the offense. He is reminding me of Dana where he
is scared to get the ball to dribble it up the court and is unsure about
entering the ball to the wing. I still like his penetration but he got a
little wild in limited minutes...Although the sky is falling, we still are at
.500....Forgot to mention that Williams helped the cause by completing the
ball reversal by making 5 threes...I guess since Brown hadn't played in a
while, Cleveland hadn't scouted out the C's with Brown in the lineup and
sagged off him...

DJessen33