New offensive roles?

Nice gut-check win against an Orlando.  It's fun to watch when players
care and show some playoff level passion.  There will be lots of
comments mostly on Paul's big scoring night, but I see beginnings of nice
development in some other players.

First, Vitaly has been going to the middle and to the base line with hook
shots from both hands.  3/4 shooting, 8 points, 6, boards may seem like an
normal game for V, but the stats don't show the new offensive role(which
I like).  His greatest potential as a player will never be defense(lacks
physical skills), it would be using his power as a post threat for
occaisional inside->out offense.  I knew he had a little post-up game in
Cleveland, but going by Pitino's previous decisions to have no post-up
practicing in warm ups, the disappearance of Moiso's good post moves, and
running two years of free throw catch and shoot play's for V, I thought
he'd never be used right.

Second, I always felt that Antoine was suited more for the SF position,
and prayed the C's would get a shotblocking/rebounding monster like the
DavisBoys or Outlaw in the future, to provide some actual
defense/intimidation at the PF spot.  Antoine's fifteen footers off the
dribble, and his unbelievable three point shooting (knock on wood), is a
step in the right direction.