Re: Houston Reeling

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

>And
>Pllllleeeeeeeasse, don't say this is a turning point, at least for a few
>more games.

People really seemed to jump on the "Teams Sucks" bandwagon after the
Philly game -- why is the opposite so bad?  Couldn't it _be_ a
turning point?  (My opinion is that it isn't, however -- I expected
to see games like that the way I expected to see games like the
Philly one.  More of the same, with some slight improvement.)

>Does Stith look like a keeper? I like his game so far.

Meant to say this about a week ago, but props to Forant for
predicting a breakout game by a non-"Big Two" C's player -- which
happened to be Stith's 29 pts., 6 rebs, 4 ass't, 2 stl, game.  Good
call.  Suprising, you might say, but still gotta give you credit for
that one.

I like that Pitino has "rewarded" Stith with the starting job, but I
wonder if he might not be a good sixth man, playing more minutes than
one of the starters.  Maybe not, though.  Stith really rolled back
the calender with that game, and if he stays healthy, he could do it
again.

Regards,

Bill, (as always), the Celtics "Tird"