Re: Done

          Why do you think you will get flamed? I've had it with Pitino as
well, and you can count me as

believing he was going to turn the team around. I've waited and waited and
waited for something

that looked like progress and I don't see any reason to  identify with the team
or  most of the players.

The conventional wisdom for many up to this point (including me)was that Pitino
was a lousy GM

but he could coach.

I've clung to that myth until the dam just broke. I can live with losses but
these guys don't play smart , they don't look like they follow any well

conceived plan or philosophy.  I finally understand the "headless chicken"
comments, especially after seeing Phill,y , a team with a concept that they

execute as  a TEAM,  and one without overwhelming talent too. Somebody  please
tell me I'm wrong, but M.L's teams played harder! I don't think I'm

imagining things. Where is the team mindset? Russell's team ego? A good coach
can produce a spirit and a team identity which can produce wins but

more importantly, can sustain fan interest with a feeling that the team is
growing together. This "team", doesn't appear to be making progress at all.

 Bill Russell asked, ( and this includes little Ricky as well) , "Okay , you
guys are millionaires, what are you gonna do now?" Apparently, not much.

Michael A. DiZio