RE: don't stop with pitino

I'm with Joe on this one.  I can't really say I see the same thing that
Mark sees.  I see lots of hustle, but it's McCarty type hustle.  Running
around aimlessly while leaving people wide open for dunks and 3-pters.  I
don't think the players are lazy.  I think either they're really dumb, or
Pitino's system sucks.  I used to believe in Pitino.  Now I just want a
real coach that will actually lay down the law and make Walker, Pierce,
and Anderson accountable.  Right now Pitino's the joke, not the players.

Anyway, saw on the ESPN sight a chat with Dr Ramsey, who says that Walker
and Pierce have both played better this year, but Walker has been a little
inconsistent.  WALKER??? Yeah, like Pierce has been mr. consistency.  Give
me a break.  So many people are so biased, they refuse to look at the
evidence.  Or they're too busy, and just spout off whatever they've heard.
I can't believe Pierce is such a saint in everyone's eyes.  ESPN always
bashes Walker, never Pierce.  What's up with that?

Anyway, that's my opinion.  When a coach or a system fails this badly,
there isn't a player in the world that, at least once, won't look like
they're giving less than they're all.

Think about it.  Are you going to blame a marathon runner because he stops
running once he looks down and sees he's standing in quicksand?

The only thing I find amazing is that the players hustle as much as they
do.  If they were quitters, imo, they would be losing by 30 points every
night, to every team.

-Jamey