Standing for Pitino

I know I may be the last Pitino supporter out there, but lets give hime a
chance to pull the season together.  The team is playing well considering
we are using 3rd and 4th string PG's.  I know many of us dont like Kenny,
but at least he is a first stringer.

All I am saying is that I can feel the tides shifting against Rick and I
think we need to give him a month or two before we run him out of town.
There is no question the man can coach.

Neal

P.S.  PLEASE ANSWER; is this years pick from Denver protected through top
5 or top 3?

The rate we are going we could have to picks in the 6-12 range in a deep
draft!  (I hate thinking about t he draft around Thanksgiving)