Going, going, going........

Friends,
    Two games under .500 only 1/8 of the way into the season is not the end
of the world.  This doom-saying is just a bit premature.  However, one thing
this team needs to learn, more than anything else, is how to win on the
road.  I've posted the Celtics schedule until Dec 20 below.  As you can see,
they play only 4 home games versus 11 road games.  All of these road games,
except for IMHO 3 of them (Wolves, Pacers, Kings), are games that the C's
have a shot in.  However, if they don't learn to win on the road, they might
even lose some easy games like the Clippers and the Bulls.  The next 15
games are THE critical stretch, IMO.  They are currently 0-4 on the road.
The the Celtics are something like 3-12 on the road on Dec 20, this season
is over.
    To quote some posts from yesterday, I don't believe that currently the
team is either "dead" or "comatose."  However, if the C's road troubles
continue, by Dec 20 this team will not only be "comatose" or "dead," but
also catatonic.
-d

Wed November 22 at Houston Rockets
Fri November 24 at Orlando Magic
Sun November 26 at Vancouver Grizzlies
Tue November 28 Cleveland Cavaliers
Thu November 30 Milwaukee Bucks

Fri December 1 at Minnesota Timberwolves
Sun December 3 at Los Angeles Clippers
Tue December 5 Orlando Magic
Fri December 8 at Indiana Pacers
Sun December 10 at Denver Nuggets