No Subject

>It was amazing seeing AI and his crossover live.

Absolutely. It was awesome. At one point the whole stadium went "Wow" when
he did one of his crossovers.  To their credit, the Boston fans were
appreciative of his skills tonight.  To their embarrassment or at least
mine, the Boston fans started booing the Celtics for their folly on the
court.

>I didn't remember Eric Williams being affected by Ratliff too much.  In fact
>he actually drew a ton of fouls from the Philly front
>court and scored a bunch.

The Celtics have to define some set offense and call a play for Williams 10
times a game.  Williams will score 15-20 points a night and put the other
team in foul trouble at the same time.  This team needs another 15-20 while
drawing 4-8 fouls a game, from someone.  Williams can do it. IMO.  I saw
Carr working on the upfake move as well.

>Pierce was pretty lethargic too.  His handle was pretty suspect and he got
>picked several times driving in.

Pierce looked like he had the flu or something. He showed no energy. Looked
drawn.  Any doctor reports coming in.

A quick story about Pat Croce of Philly.  He was sitting about 4 rows behind
me and when he walked down front near the team bench at half time a couple
fans asked to have their picture taken with him.  He would excuse himself
from who he was speaking with, put his arm around the person/kid who asked
and give a big smile for the camera.  Just natural and with good humor.  A
totally class act.

He doesn't have a contract for next year yet.  Think he would consider
President of our Boston team?

Iverson also "poised" (Stood stationary for an extra couple seconds) so a
young kid with a disposable camera could take a picture towards the end of
the game during a time out.  It was another classy move by the away team.

I thought I saw some good things in this game by some players tonight.  I
don't understand the lack of effort at points during this game however.  I
didn't see that on Friday night.

Another story was that on Friday night the scoreboard was playing "defense"
and "Louder" through out the game.  Tonight they didn't really try to get
the fans into the game until they were 20 points down.  Odd.

Anyway, it's still only 10 games into the season.  Let's see what next week
brings.

<Jim