Re: sixers

> btw, was Herren really that bad against the Wizards?  I didn't see the game.

I dont think it was that he was all that bad, but he wasn't the same player that
he was in the last two wins. As Mark Berry says we're a completely different
team on the road and playmaking has a great deal to do with that. On that end of
the floor, It all starts and finishes with how good the playmaking was.

What Herren produced in Washington was typical of what Kenny Anderson produced
for over half the games last season. Perhaps it was the injury, perhaps it was
the pressure, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt and move on. Young
players play bad games. When its players like Kenny Anderson thats when it
really makes you mad because when you play as poor as regularly as Kenny does
you just know he hasn't learnt from the day he stepped into the NBA.

Look at the top point guards in this league; Kidd, Payton, Stockton, Marbury to
even some of the underrated ones such as Snow, Ward, etc, etc. When they play
poorly they still help their teams by moving the ball and defensively. When
Kenny plays bad his entire game just disappears into a void. This is what
happend to Herren. Mark it down to the factors above (inexperience, injury, too
much pressure). Lets move on, shall we?