Kenny & the PGs

I think we could do fine without Kenny -- IF Brown could stay healthy.
Unfortunately that is a big if. I like Herren and I even like Brunson as our
3rd string but we need our 2nd point guard to be available. Any deal sending
Kenny away has to bring back a PG who can step in as a reliable backup or
emergency starter.

It takes time for a PG to blend with his teammates so I am optimistic that
Herren and Brunson will make more progress as time goes by. Brown cannot be
the starter (as we saw when Kenny first went down) -- he is too fragile, has
severe offensive limitations, and is best suited to be a change of pace
defender off the bench. This team needs three PGs due to the foul risk on any
given night with our style of  play. Having Brown as one of those 3 makes it
risky due to his injuries. If we could deal Kenny to NY and bring back any
one of their 3 PGs as part of the deal then we could stash Brunson on IR and
have that insurance. I don't know who else would want Kenny.

George