Red Interview

I just read the interview with Red.  For my money, Rick Pitino should read that - he could use the advice!  I seem to remember Red once saying that Rick was a good coach.  Somehow, as I read that article, I had the feeling he was thinking of Pitino.  Think he might have changed his mind?  Maybe I'm not the only one sick and tired of watching/listening to him the whole game long.  If you coach them properly, you should be able to give them the game plan and let them play.  Good for you, Red!
Dorine