wasting everyone else's time...

Someone recently suggested (threatened?) to start their own Celtics
discussion list, due to the supposed deficiencies of this one. I have a
better idea...why doesn't someone start an "insults, sniping, and verbal
abuse" list instead? It could even run in conjunction with the present
list. Every time someone wants to insult a list member, he or she can
simply dash off a heated missive to "YouBastard@igtc.com", and save this
list for (even loosely) Celtics-related discussion. Imagine what some of
the threads might look like...

It's just common courtesy to not plague the list as a whole with
personal wars. Like many, I'm on the digest version, so I don't even
have the option of filtering anyone or evn deleting a message...I've got
to wade through all the crap from beginning to end. Martha, get me my
hip waders.

For what it's worth, though, I don't recall Snoopy ever engaging in any
of that stuff, even when he was on the receiving end for whatever
reason. It seems to me that he's always been optimistic and friendly. So
what gives? Did I miss something?

Anyway, here's hoping that a win can get the discussion going again. Is
it any wonder why Bill Cooper has decided not to waste his time any
more?

Pete