Prediction

Early in the preseason during the time when everyone on this list was
making
predictions, I predicted tentatively that the Celtics would win 42 games
during the regular season.  The prediction was tentative because we hadn't
even seen some new players like Stith, Herren and Brown play in those first
two exhibition games.   I'd intended to update my prediction before the
regular season, but was very busy with work and haven't logged in to check
email in a while.

Whoever's maintaining the prediction list, let it go on record that Jon Mc
(formerly jmc@ptc.com, now jamminon@yahoo.com) changed his prediction to 46

wins before the regular season began, and intends to stand by that
prediction,
even in light of the recent losses.

thanks!
Jon Mc